Monday, February 2, 2009

Stuff I Read

The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan
Post Secret (various contributors)
The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David
The Once and Future King by T.H. White
The Alchemist by Paolo Cohelo
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley

I read Sharon Kay Penman, Patrick McManus, Jane Austen, Dorothy Parker, Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Madeleine L'Engle, Patricia A. McKillip, Charles Dickens, Shel Silverstein, Agatha Christie, Bernard Cornwell . . . Poetry, Fiction, History, Humour, Fantasy . . . truthfully, I read so much there is no way for me to list everything I love about literature. I own hundreds of books and I read them all, all the time.

I'm currently reading The Gormenghast Trilogy by Mervyn Peake, The Portable Dorothy Parker, and Inkspell by Cornelia Funke. Oh, and The Bible - always.

No comments:

Post a Comment